Do you want to dose powders and granules in the best way?
Here are the 5 simple rules that help you to dose in the best way!
Dosing correctly and effectively brings advantages in terms of productivity, precision, optimization of the production process.
Choosing the right feeders, volumetric or gravimetric, to dose powders or granules is as important as following the correct procedures for maintaining the system in perfect efficiency.
Here are 5 simple rules for dosing powders and granules in the best way:
- From the very beginning, carefully define the parameters of use of the dispenser (type of product to be dosed and its characteristics, the flow rate to be obtained, the installation context of the machine, the operating frequency, any specific reference standards)
- Provide the manufacturer with a product sample for verification of the dosing process.
- Check the wear and cleanliness of the feeder at each work cycle, or at least every 3000 working hours.
- Follow the troubleshooting chart (provided by BHT) if you observe strange behavior of the dispenser.
- Notify the manufacturer if the operating parameters are changed.
For any clarification or need for technical support, contact us and we will be happy to put ourselves at your disposal.